The Little Ball 3 The Little Ball 3

pretty good

The music choice was really good, probably the best part. Graphics were good enough for what they were needed for. Ending was pretty pretentious I thought. The style saved it from being just another movie.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Yowza

Y'know, when I get jaded about the content out there, this is the kind of thing that picks me back up. Really good stuff, and a very focused vision too. I liked how you made good use of minimal sound effects, it makes it easy to watch. Great animation of course, very fluid. Most of all I just liked the colors. Great, lighthearted fun.

FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

Hypocrite? Yup.

Appealing to the lowest common denominator... recycling material... same old tricks... it's not funny... hmmm how about fuck you, look in the mirror?

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

2nd best game on NG

I haven't played the others in the series (perhaps I should) but this really blew me away. You should look into selling this as a game on cell phones or something, its very engaging and fun, and the difficulty is just right. Also the graphics are perfect for the game, it reminds me of the castle levels in the original Zelda. Very well done. The only thing I would recommend is that you get new music. Nothing wrong with what you chose, but something just a *tad* more fast paced would make it more nerveracking. Great stuff.