The Little Ball 3 The Little Ball 3

pretty good

The music choice was really good, probably the best part. Graphics were good enough for what they were needed for. Ending was pretty pretentious I thought. The style saved it from being just another movie.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Yowza

Y'know, when I get jaded about the content out there, this is the kind of thing that picks me back up. Really good stuff, and a very focused vision too. I liked how you made good use of minimal sound effects, it makes it easy to watch. Great animation of course, very fluid. Most of all I just liked the colors. Great, lighthearted fun.

FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

Hypocrite? Yup.

Appealing to the lowest common denominator... recycling material... same old tricks... it's not funny... hmmm how about fuck you, look in the mirror?

Suicidal Lemmings Suicidal Lemmings

not very original

This is fairly well done, and the song isn't terrible. However, the idea is kind of a ripoff the "the stroll" which you can find here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=130913. Maybe not an intentional ripoff, but c'mon.

Doom 2 The End Doom 2 The End

really, really bad

Next time spend longer than an hour on it. The imp stands there for way, way too long, then a very boring segment FINALLY comes. Just play some Doom and listen to some Linkin Park, it will be much better than this. Even better, choose a different band, but hey whatever.

Newgrounds Time Trial1-C Newgrounds Time Trial1-C

Very nice

Sick Death Fiend - Damn dude. I like your style. It just got more and more violent. Perfect. The ending was great too.

T0MMY - Your is probably the most interesting, and artistically the best. If the subject matter (the random cyberpunk/matrix looking people and a briefcase)wasn't so generic it would be a million times better.

Livecorpse - Great stuff as always. Love the music selection. Ho'd out peach was great, but my favorite was mario with the blue wife-beater. And the fact that koopa does not fear death. Fantastic.

Erikblak - Great for what it was, which wasn't much.

Overall, good stuff.

T0MMY responds:

Hey, thanks for the nice review :)
My part may seem generic at first, but when you look at the symbolism it'll be a lot more profound.

-T0MMY

Contract Killer Contract Killer

pretty good

The graphics were great, but I prefer your old style of blood. As always your sound is the best. Sucks about your mic, your voice works better. My only question: didn't the dude give him a grenade? What happened with that? Just didnt feel like drawing it? Anyway, I got a good laugh, thanks.

Livecorpse responds:

Hey thats probly the most helpful review so far.
well ill get another mic once i dont have to sweat the rent. priorites, ya know?
about the grenade: yeah didnt feel like it. kinda gave up on this project.
neways ur flash rules alot man well i'll see ya around

Small, Medium, Large Small, Medium, Large

Nothing shocking

Painfully hip, utterly boring. It's just a squirrel making unamusing observations about pop culture that have been done before. Try harder.

( Intruder Alert ) ( Intruder Alert )

WOW

Dude, you produce so much I can't keep up. This is definetly one of your best. Almost as shocking as home invasion murder, but with not even a fraction of the gore. The brutality and realism just fucking kicks ASS man. Don't ever stop.

Insane Asylum Insane Asylum

classic livecorpse

Hilarious. I loved it. All flash authors best thank their lucky stars, becayse if ever you do dedicate a great amount of time to a flash, it will dominate the portal for eternity, and nobody will have a ghost of chance of dethroning. Anyway, I really like how you are growing in your use of music and your development as an artist. The method of escape was absolute genius. Most of all, I like how your reviews are mostly negative again. That means you are doing something right!